Jain Jagruti Centre. Not just a name. But an institution that stand as a symbol of philanthropic objectives and fulfillments for the Jain community, at large. Once an entertainment provider of various cultural programs for the community, today the organization proactively participates in driving serious and meaningful charitable activates, such as Refundable Education of Financial Assistance, Samuh Vivah, Medical Camps and Yuva Melas for needy members of the Jain community. The original thought behind promoting Jain Jagruti Centre was to bring various sections and factions of Jains under one roof.
Requirements for Students to Register for Loan Application
- Portal will require Permanent Email Address of Student for Registration. Once Registered with this email address, student's Application will be mapped with the same and this will not be allowed to change.
- Along with Application Details, important details like Aadhar Card, PAN Card etc. needs to be kept ready.
- All required documents needs to be uploaded with Application.
- Students perusing for Higher Education in India and Foreign Education in USA only both can apply using the same form.
- After Submitting the Application, Application Form Report needs to be printed and sent to below address along with Documents.
JAIN JAGRUTI CENTRE CENTRAL BOARD CHARITABLE TRUST
201, MATHARU ARCADE, ABOVE AXIS BANK, SUBHASH RD,
VILE PARLE (EAST),
MUMBAI - 400 057,
Tel : 022-66956699